1. jmschuh

jmschuh

• Similar Content

• By Herr Barnack
      I am looking for a thumb support for my Q2; the two best choices seem to be the Leica Q2 Thumb Support #19543 ($225 USD) and the Match Technical Thumbs Up Grip #EP-LQ2 ($143 USD).
      The Leica #19543 looks like it is a bit smaller and perhaps less clunky than the Match Technical #EP-LQ2, although it is hard to really tell from the photos I see online.  There are other thumb supports that have sort of a hinge in the middle of them, allowing them to be moved but I like the stability and solid construction that the one piece thumb supports like the #19543 and the #EP-LQ2 offer.  
      There is a price difference of $82 USD between the two which is a secondary concern; I am interested in getting the best thumb support, not the cheapest.  After much thought, I'm beginning to wonder if the Leica thumb support is actually $82 USD better than the Match Technical thumb support, and if the Match Technical is really that much larger than the Leica thumb support.
      If you have used either (or both) of these thumb supports, hearing your insights would be greatly appreciated. 

• By mrs_apeak
      Hello everyone ! 
      I just noticed that I have traces of wear on the hot shoe connectors of my leica Q2. I have used it only very rarely and with leica flashes. Has anyone noticed the same thing? Do I have to worry about it? Everything works very well but I still find it weird ..
      Thanks for your help ! 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By TomBerg
      Liebe Leica-Freunde,
      ich hatte das Vergnügen eine Leica Q2 auf einer Tour durch das Stubaital mitzunehmen.
      Von meinen ersten Eindruck habe ich ein Video gemacht: https://youtu.be/VeyT8qU8Fl0

Vielleicht hilft es Euch bei Eurer Kaufentscheidung.

Schöne Grüße
      Thomas
    • By Herr Barnack
      So we have two 28mm Summilux lenses to choose from nowadays, the Summilux M and the Summilux Q.  I am curious:  For those who own and use both (and knowing this crowd, there has to be several who have both)  which image rendering do you prefer, and why?
      Obviously there is way more that factors in to choosing between these two lenses, but my interest lies in the different rendering that the two lenses produce. 
      Thoughts?
    • By Ronja
      Kleiner Test

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!