1. halo

halo

2. C Lei Lux

C Lei Lux

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 6bit
      And I’ll be danged if they are hard to find in stock. 

I’m not thrilled about a 28mm focal length but I am thrilled the wife will not have to be told to focus when she takes a photo (my M10S cause wife thumbs down points).
      Looking forward to having AF when out with the family.

• By Ciamprob
      Leica Q2
    • By Ken Chuang
      I am wondering if everyone is using the Leica Q2 with lens hood or without? What are the yes and no?
    • By Moyses Szklo
      WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEICA Q2 BW Nat. vs BW HC?
    • By Nikhiljain
      I bought this Camera on December 10, 2019 from the Leica store in San Francisco. Since then I have decided to trade up to a Medium format camera. I am selling this along with a Leica UV filter and the case. In addition I have also applied the Leica protective film on the LCD in the back. There is no wear and tear it is brand new. I have all of the original receipt and all of the accessories that come new. I am located in San Diego in California. You can call me in necessary my cell is +1-619-890-7512. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy