1. Mr.Q

Mr.Q

2. Leica Guy

Leica Guy

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ken Chuang
      I am wondering if everyone is using the Leica Q2 with lens hood or without? What are the yes and no?
    • By Moyses Szklo
      WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LEICA Q2 BW Nat. vs BW HC?
    • By Nikhiljain
      I bought this Camera on December 10, 2019 from the Leica store in San Francisco. Since then I have decided to trade up to a Medium format camera. I am selling this along with a Leica UV filter and the case. In addition I have also applied the Leica protective film on the LCD in the back. There is no wear and tear it is brand new. I have all of the original receipt and all of the accessories that come new. I am located in San Diego in California. You can call me in necessary my cell is +1-619-890-7512. 
    • By TomBerg
      Hallo,
      ich habe mal wieder ein kleines Video zu einer Tasche gemacht.
      Diesmal zur Cosyspeed Camslinger Outdoor, die ich u.a. beim Mountainbike fahren mit der Leica Q2 dabei hatte.
      Oder beim Filmen zusammen mit einem iPhone 8 und Freefly Movi.
      Viel Spaß beim Schauen und wenn Ihr Fragen habt, könnt Ihr Euch gerne melden.
      https://youtu.be/fdWbqppph-E
      Schöne Grüße
      Thomas 
    • By Holger1
      "Facebook Livestream mit Olaf Wolf aus dem Leica-Store Wetzlar.
      Die LEICA Q2: Einführung, Tipps u. Tricks sowie  Beantwortung Ihrer Fragen.
      Am Donnerstag, 26.3. 2020 um 19:00 Uhr live auf der Leitz-Park FB-Seite.
      Sie können gerne vorab Ihre Fragen an: info@leicastore-wetzlar.com senden."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy