half and half

benqui

vor 9 Stunden schrieb robert_parker:

Beautiful model and a really interesting take on hatchet lighting (unless she's got the suntan oil wrong...)...😉

Ha ha very good idea Robert 😄! I forgot to mention the problem with the suntan oil!!!😉

• Like 1

Stunning, Marc.  And I just can't believe how there are so many who post utterly boring photos void of any public interest in this and other forums yet these people don't even take the time to  be engaging and call a good photo when they see it.  Your post should really be flooded with feedback with a photo like this.  (And others should as well, just to be clear.)  I am really sick of these forums getting cluttered by crap from un-engaging members.  The LUF suffers from this!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am ‎24‎.‎02‎.‎2019 um 02:48 schrieb A miller:

Stunning, Marc.  And I just can't believe how there are so many who post utterly boring photos void of any public interest in this and other forums yet these people don't even take the time to  be engaging and call a good photo when they see it.  Your post should really be flooded with feedback with a photo like this.  (And others should as well, just to be clear.)  I am really sick of these forums getting cluttered by crap from un-engaging members.  The LUF suffers from this!!

Thanks a lot Adam for your open words! Maybe it is also a question of time for the Forum members to loook through all of the categories. And maybe we are a bit spoilt with the "i like film" section where you have really a lot of very enthusisatic film Lovers with a variety of photos which is really unique in the LUF.

• Like 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Bateleur:

Marc, you always make original and memorable photographs. This photo stands out for that consistency but its the eyes of the model that adds the extra seal.

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it! And I agree with you, her eyes are really very impressive!

18 hours ago, benqui said:

Thanks a lot Adam for your open words! Maybe it is also a question of time for the Forum members to loook through all of the categories. And maybe we are a bit spoilt with the "i like film" section where you have really a lot of very enthusisatic film Lovers with a variety of photos which is really unique in the LUF.

Oh, I don't know, Marc.  I think the film thread is really a model of "best practice" that the entire forum could learn from.  I feel that there is so much bitterness and selfishness among many of the members (starting with the top) that gets in the way of a good spirited, friendly, positive, encouraging, engaging atmosphere.  Doesn't have to be this way and I hope things change.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
Am 14.3.2019 um 15:52 schrieb fotografr:

Intriguing and beautiful. I'm in total agreement with Adam, however, images like this certainly have a positive influence.

Thank you very much Brent! I am happy that you like the photo!