Sign in to follow this  
Iduna

Autumn Tree

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Landscape of my region in autumn 2018. This belongs to my first series with my "new" Leica R3 and Summicron 50 mm. Kodak 200 scanned with Epson 850 V Pro.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Iano
      I have just purchased a pair of goggles for my Summicron 50mm DR. When mounted and the lens set to close focusing range there is significant vertical misalignment of the range finder patch. 
      Does anyone have any experience of such an issue? Is this something that can be repaired, or should I return the goggles to the seller while I still can?
      Any guidance would be greatly appreciated! 

• By Holger1
      Verkaufe aus Sammlung ein neuwertiges APO-Summicron-M 2,0/90mm ASPH, E55 (11 884) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Originalverpackung mit Front-u.Rückdeckel.

Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de
    • By frame-it
      saw this Very chubby Canadian Silver Summicron LTM today..quite heavy too

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By FrankYuan
      Hey everyone. I recently got my hands on a summicron 50mm v4 that comes with a 12585 hood. Fantastic lens by the way.
      But I’m having trouble to use a 39mm thread filter together with the hood. When the filter is threaded on the lens, the hood simply cannot go all the way in, because the filter is blocking the thin edge in the middle of the lens hood, which is narrower than the size of the filter. 
      Does anyone have experience using the 12585 hood with filters? Which ones will work with it? I’m using filters for protection of the glass. 

thanks! Frank 
    • By Holger1
      Verkaufe aus Sammlung ein neuwertiges APO-Summicron-M 2,0/90mm ASPH, E55 (11 884) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Originalverpackung mit Front-u.Rückdeckel.
      Wer auf die Lichtstärke 2,0 verzichten kann/will, spart 116g Gewicht und ca.1700,-€ bei dem Summarit, welches ich hier ebenfalls anbiete.

Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de