How many Leica I ? - 4th part

Pecole

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Incredible : I did not find any image of my two Leica I with Hektor lens nº 52855 and 59013! Sorry… Today, I will present the Leica I Compur I had in my collection, the "dial set" nº 6110 (I also had nº 6130) and the "rim set" nº 50572 (companion to my nº 21617 and 34676).

And since it is a good example of an Early Leica I transformed with removable lenses - without being a real "non-standardized lens mount" -, I will add some photos of my Leica I nº 19655 with an Elmar calibrated in feet and a Teleross 4 inches. There was a movable carter covering the viewfinder, with an hinged mask for the tele. It was delivered in London on May 24, 1929 in an ETRIN case containing a FODIS rangefinder nº 28606.

Following are two photos of Leica I Dial Compur nº 6110 and one of nº 6130, and three photos of Leica I with Rim-set shutter.

And to finish, before coming in a next thread to Leica I with non-standardized lens mount, three photos of my Leica I transformed to accept both the original Elmar and the telemeter Ross F. 5.5 4" Teleross Nº 127858. The special viewfinder is seen mounted "open" on the second photo, and closed with the special frame in place when the Teleross is mounted, on the last photo.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3