L mount body cap …

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Looking forward to seeing Panasonic's price for an L mount body cap .. in comparison to Leica's £22 price for same. Realise that Leica has to make a profit but charging £22 for something which likely costs a few pennies to manufacture and a few pennies more to distribute is unreasonable.

dunk  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m more interested in rear lens caps. What is their price ?   Panasonic will certainly charge more than 1 $ .  Maybe Sigma will be cheaper ?  But they seem to be lagging behind ...

On amazon I found one for 45 $     🦈🤑

Edited by caissa

How Leica can charge that amount of money for plastic caps is beyond me, especially when their quality control is so poor. I ask you, has anyone ever had a lens cap where the orange disc has been properly centred? Never, in my 137 years of experience as a Leica photographer. Absolutely shocking. I've sent mine back three times - together with the lens and body to be sure they got it lined up on all - and I swear they never touched it. I'll never buy another Leica cap.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by LocalHero1953
  • Haha 5