Malcolmp

Shortage of 55-135 L Lens

10 minutes ago, Royalpar1 said:

Well guys, BH has just shipped me my 55 135 which i have awaited for 5 months !

Well done. Patience rewarded. Prepare a shooting plan.

On 2/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, brightscene said:

If anyone in the UK would like a bargain 55-135 for £899 right now with a 12 month warranty from Wex.

Here you go

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/leica-t-55-135mm-f3-5-5-6-asph-apo-vario-elmar-lens-used-1691598/

There is also a 18-56 for £774

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/leica-t-18-56mm-f3-5-5-6-asph-vario-elmar-lens-used-1691596/

Please tell us in this thread if you find these a good home as it stops me purchasing them. I had them both added to my cart but I like my 23mm for portability :)

Good luck both are amazing lenses!

Regards

Craig

With the exception of the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and BFPO (British Forces Post Office) addresses, we regret that we are not able to ship to addresses outside the United Kingdom

I've decided I'm not ready to handhold without some form of stabilisation at this fl/fov so the wex model is still available.

Wex are ok, I have bought and sold with them.

Will wait for Sigma or Panasonic to come up with an L mount of equivalent range with stabilisation.

I may be missing out, the 11-23 and 18-56 which I have are superb but I know my tremor.

20 minutes ago, huwm said:

I've decided I'm not ready to handhold without some form of stabilisation at this fl/fov so the wex model is still available.

Wex are ok, I have bought and sold with them.

Will wait for Sigma or Panasonic to come up with an L mount of equivalent range with stabilisation.

I may be missing out, the 11-23 and 18-56 which I have are superb but I know my tremor.

For about the same price, but almost literally twice the weight, there's the upcoming Panasonic S 70-200mm f/4 which has optical stabilisation.