T mount zoom lenses M.I.A.

sshire

hello sshire, by what i can see on the net 

leica-camera.com (with all it's nationalizations ...it - us - uk - ) it's registered by Leica Camera AG so is the OFFICIAL website

leicacamerausa.com on whois database, hide the owner (and this is not good thing) is not registered by leica, and if you watch the website is COMPLETELY different by leica-camera.com websites (they are the  same all over the world) also the https certificate is signed  by a turkish stated blockchain company....

now I am not writing leicacamerausa.com is a Scam, but for Sure is not the Official Leica Voice...than last but not least i would not buy anything by a shop hiding it's owner identity..

If i was in you, i will contact us.leica-camera.com to see for disponibility of the zooms, or do it through a trusted physical shop.

Hoping to help

M

Mystery sort of solved ?

I noted that the address (74 Arlington St, Boston , MA) is also the address of The Leica Store Boston.

Reply from leicacamerausa.com

"

The website www.leicacamerausa.com is our consolidated web store for all your Leica needs, and allows for the purchase of Leica products direct from Leica Camera USA. We host and maintain this site from within the US.

The website www.leica-camera.com is the corporate website from Leica Camera AG – US being the United States market version of their site. This site shows off the full line of products produced by Leica Camera along with specs, example images, software downloads, PDF user manuals, etc. and functions purely as an informative website. This site is maintained in Germany for continuity across all markets, internationally.

I hope this is helpful.

Best Regards,

Tim Kennedy   |   Leica Online Store

T    +1 800-480-5422
E    shop@leicacamerausa.com
74 Arlington Street  |  Boston, MA  |  02116

LEICA CAMERA USA