Unable to register on LFI Gallery ( LFI.Gallery )

firoze

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Last week, I received an email from Leica announcing that Fotopark would closed down shortly. The email contained a voucher code to apply on LFI.Gallery towards 3 free issues of LFI magazine.

Following the link in the email, I entered my email address and the voucher code on the LFI.Gallery website, and got a message saying a verification email would be sent to me to activate my subscription. It has been several days and I have still not got that email. I have checked my junk mail folder but there is no email there either.

Subsequently, I tried to register on the LFI.Gallery website, and again got a message saying an verification email had been sent to me. I have not got that email either.

I have twice written to LFI via the “contact” link on the site, but have not received a reply.

When I try to login on the site, I get a message saying “please verify your account”. I can’t do that since I haven’t got any verification emails.

This is very strange and annoying!

Any ideas or suggestions what I should do next?

22 minutes ago, jaapv said:

Register again using a different email

Thank you Jaap, but subsequent to my above post I got a reply from Leica. They reset my email ID, and now I have been able to register and avail the free issues. Thanks again.