1. colonel

colonel

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By me.daveobrien@gmail.com
      Hey all,  was curious about how the technical aspects of the Zeiss Biogon lenses ( 25mm or 28mm ) would match up with the CL + adapter. Im between either of those or the TL 23mm Summicron. Main use cases being travel and street photography.
      The image render from the Zeiss seems almost better than the 23mm but worried that it wont perform as well on the CL vs a dedicated lens. 
      Has anyone used both on a CL or T? 
      Thanks in advance.
    • By Per P.
      I am selling my RRS L-plate for the Leica SL 601 due to lack of use. This is a modular plate in two parts, so you can use the baseplate on its own or attach the L-component to create a robust and tailormade L-plate. Everybody knows the quality of RRS and this plate is no exception. It has marks of use around the screw that connects the two parts but otherwise only the lightest marks of use. It comes with a magnetic allen-key that attaches underneath the baseplate and will be shipped in the original small box.
      Price from new is €175. My price is €55 plus shipping from Germany (around €15 within EU countries incl. UK). If you want to use PayPal I will need to add €3 to cover the costs.
    • By M Kenya
      Samburu Elder In The Time Of Corona
      Leica SL
       APO-Summicron-M 75 f/2 ASPH
      https://www.signsofafrica.com/

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By nicci78
      After lots of discussion about future of APS-C. How many of you think that the real reason for CL/TL being held back is the lack of native lenses ? 

A little history :
      - 2014 : T was released with two lenses : 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 & 23mm f/2.0
      - 2015 : Then two more with 11-23mm f/3.5-4.5 & 55-135mm f/3.5-4.5
      - 2016 : Leica release the only two made in Germany TL lenses : 35mm f/1.4 & macro 60mm f/2.8
      - 2017 : CL was released with 18mm f/2.8 pancake lens  
      Leica were on a good track, 1 or 2 TL lenses per year. But after 2017 ? Nothing happened at all ! 
      We should have 10 to 14 lenses by now. Not 7. 

Only 1 fast lens. Only a trinity of slow zoom lenses. Only 2 compact prime lenses.
      None of them have OIS. None of the bodies have IBIS. 
      No portrait lens, aka equivalent to fast 85/90mm or 70-200mm f/2.8. 
      No fast wide angle. ex : equivalent to fast 18/21mm. 
      These lens cannot be replaced with any adapted M and R lenses. 

So what’s the problem here ? Leica may think that APS-C line do not sell well enough. So they stop releasing new lenses  ? It is a kind a vicious cercle. But  no new lens = death of the system. 
      Just like they left the S line died by releasing only bare minimum body upgrade and no new lenses for half a decade. 

So what do you think about this situation ? 
    • By vk2109
      Hello, 
      looking to purchase this Manfrotto Q2 L Bracket for my leica SL 
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/859639-REG/Manfrotto_MS050M4_Q2_Q2_L_Bracket.html
      as fits the my manfrotto heads.

Has Anyone had issues with it ?

thanks 

Vadim

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy