Ever Ready Case Question

On January 10, 2019 at 9:21 PM, rsolomon said:

Sounds like your mind was made up prior to the post - and that’s okay

One always seeks confirmation in their madness.  I too like ever ready cases but use them only in my backpack while traveling to and fro. I use a neoprene cover most of the time over the lower part of the ever ready case.

On 1/7/2019 at 7:38 AM, Torontoamateur said:

I am considering an Eve Ready case for my M240. I use a 90mm Elmarit. Which Case fits? Will the large front case fit?  What is your experience with an ever Ready Case in general ??

I have the Leica ERC for my M240's.  The only lenses I own that fit inside with their hoods attached are 35 Cron and 50 Cron (tabbed, hood reversed).  I don't use the front half, just the part that goes on the body.  The reason I prefer it over the half-case is the ERC has a hanging flap to cover the LCD.  I rarely use the screen, and the flap keeps it from hitting my belt buckle or buttons.  Any case adds significant bulk, which to me is a downside, and as I have a Sopi screen protector (tempered glass) I rarely use it anymore.