There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacek.PL
      LE11082. Owned from new                (LAST 3 DAYS)
      Excellent - Fully working, in great cosmetic condition.The lens has a smooth focus and clean glass
      Looks like new. Includes boxes, caps, and paperwork from Leica.

delivery – free- 7 business days or 80EUR-2 business days (UPS with international tacking)
      Payment: bank transfer to bank or paypal

• By strangeboy
      My beloved M-E is currently in the hospital in Allendale, NJ, for a corroded sensor replacement.
      The cost of this, as most of you know, is $1,595 + shipping.
      I also had the option to upgrade to the CL (body only) for the same price. The CL offers a host of technological upgrades, better low-light performance, blah, blah, blah. And in full disclosure: I told myself this was the right move to make... that lasted for about an hour.
      The thought of being without this instrument which feels so pure and so aligned with my film photography actually made me nauseous.
      I passed on the CL.
      Here's a pic of "my precious" mounted with the beautiful Canon 50mm f/1.8 (Canon Seranar).
      Carry on.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By AeroMirage
      Leica 23mm f2 Summicron-TL ASPH Lens with Case, #4265480, is in excellent cosmetic condition. It has minor paint wear on the bayonet where the hood mounts. I rate it at 9+. 
      The glass is clean and clear with no haze, fungus, or marks. No internal dust. Mechanically, this lens is in proper working order. The aperture blades function properly and are free of oil. The focus ring turns smoothly. This lens comes with original soft case, hood, filter, front and rear caps. This Leica 23mm f2 Summicron-TL is ready to roll! Serial number is clear, so it can be registered with Leica. Genuine Leica E52 UV filter included. (Not shown) Email your location and we can work out shipping.
    • By Jacek.PL
      I am selling a lens bought in the Leica Store in Warsaw. I am is first and only owner.
      the lens looks like new. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass has no marks or fungus and no dust. It's a full factory set. This is private sale. There are no returns.
      Shipping via UPS express saver : 90 EUR/80 GBP- (includes international tracking and insurance)
      Payment by PAYPAL or bank transfer
      The full technical data is below:
      https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Vario-Lenses/Leica-Super-Vario-Elmar-TL-11–23-mm-f-3.5–4.5-ASPH

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy