1. yst

yst

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By badmuts32
      For sale my TL summicron 23 mm lens. Slight traces of use. Glass is in excellent condition, no scratches no haze. I have used the lens on my CL camera. This lens is for sale because I also own the TL 11 - 23 lens and the SL 24 - 90 lens. It is a private sale, so no warranty. 
    • By Jacek.PL
      LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-TL 60 f/2.8, silver - (#4629438) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (90%) but optically 100%. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box(full factory set)
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: paypal or bank tansfer directly to my bank
      shipment: UPS with international tracking - 50EUR

It's not only macro lens. It's excellent for portrait and mid telefoto (fov=90 mm with CL/TL camera)

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH.
    • By Jacek.PL
      LEICA SUMMICRON-TL 23 f/2 ASPH., black  - (#4273315) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (99%)- It looks like new. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function are properly working, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box (full factory set).
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: PayPal or bank transfer to my bank account.
      Shipping: UPS international tracking & insurance - 50 EUR