Going to the Lofoten with M10 silver

Lucena

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 hours ago, Lucena said:

The plastic bag thing is totaly new for me. Can you give me more details as when exactly do I seal the camera in the bag, do I do it before entering the house or the car? How long or till when do I keep it sealed, that is when I feel the camera is at the same temperature as inside I unseal it?

You are correct. Place camera in bag before entering house or car.  Remove when the camera feels the same temperature as inside (you can feel the metal through the plastic). 

Make sure any moisture is removed from the camera before placing in the plastic bag.  Use a “Ziplock” bag, or similar. These are quite thick plastic and used to seal food from exposure to air.  They are available in many sizes. 

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Mute-on
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mute-on said:

You are correct. Place camera in bag before entering house or car.  Remove when the camera feels the same temperature as inside (you can feel the metal through the plastic). 

Make sure any moisture is removed from the camera before placing in the plastic bag.  Use a “Ziplock” bag, or similar. These are quite thick plastic and used to seal food from exposure to air.  They are available in many sizes. 

Enjoy! :)

Perfectly clear... thanks a lot!

• Like 1