Aging Properly

fotografr

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 12/7/2018 at 9:58 AM, fotografr said:

Some people run off to the plastic surgeon when age lines appear. Not this strong woman.

M6/75mm Summilux/Tri-X scanned

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Brent

A wonderful portrait ... I assume that you have captured the pathos, sensibility, remorse and hope of a beautiful woman.

All of it a shell ... the spirit inside indomitable ... awaiting redemption ... and release.

Gorgeous light!

I do hope she was pleased with the end result ... 

Well done.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, Ko.Fe. said:

She deserves better scan...

Nope. She got what exactly she deserved--a beautiful 8x10 print on fiber base paper direct from my darkroom (remember those?). As for scanners, I used to have two high quality 35mm film scanners, one made by Nikon and the other by Micro-Tek. Both broke and can no longer be serviced or replaced. Since I am recently retired, and shoot mostly digital format, I'm not interested in purchasing a better scanner than the one I used for this portrait. It does an okay job, but not a great one. If you've looked into what's available now for film scanning, you should know what I'm talking about. There's not much to choose from quality wise unless you want to spend a lot of money.

• Like 1