Little "Dots" or "Stars" in the "Profile Section".

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello Andreas,

I notice that when I go to the "Profile" Section & look thru previous Posts, etc: There is NOT an indicating "Dot" or "Star" next to a Post to a Thread when it has been responded to. As had been the case with the previous System.

Is there something that has to be set to allow this to occur?

Altho, when reading thru the Sections of the Forum: The little "Dots" & "Stars" DO pop up, as they had previously, indicating a response to a previously read Thread.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht

The dots mean there are posts in a tread you have not posted in. So of course when your profile shows your posts, there will be no dots.

The stars are present in the profile list of your posts and are greyed out unless there are unread posts in the relevant tread.

Hello Exodies,

Thank you for your reply. I already knew that. I was simply including both forms of acknowledgement to make things more understandable.

To restate: In the past these little "Dots" & "Stars" appeared both in the Regular Forum Sections & in your Personal Section to indicate that there had been a response subsequent to your Post.

Now, altho these "Dots" & "Stars" appear in the Regular Forum Sections they are not equivalently appearing in my Personal Section. 

My question therefore is: Is there a way to have them appear in my Personal Section?

Edited by Michael Geschlecht