Meet up in Lacock Wiltshire

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Geoff. My wife and I will be coming along. Interesting connections for us; the 8th June is my wife’s birthday but more significantly, 18 years ago almost to the day, she went into labour whilst we were having a stroll around Lacock, and shortly thereafter our daughter was born.

Hopefully this visit will be less fraught! 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, lanetomlane said:

We'll probably have to duck out as I seem to remember we have to be in Seattle on the 7th. If not, we'll be there; let you know for sure nearer the time.

Cheers, Tom

And here's me thinking we could go on a Fullers London Pride beer hunt Tom.......

Edited by jcraf

On 1/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, lanetomlane said:

We'll probably have to duck out as I seem to remember we have to be in Seattle on the 7th. If not, we'll be there; let you know for sure nearer the time.

Cheers, Tom

Not quite there yet Pete. I guess I'm semi-semi-semi retired working from home, but still looking after a couple of projects. That's why I'm off to India next week; couldn't not travel otherwise Eileen and I might end up killing each other. 😊

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, lanetomlane said:

Cheers, Tom

Think I've managed to change the dates for Seattle and so should be able to make it after all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

See how the weather goes, I might take a quick jaunt down there tomorrow (Thursday 21st).

Hopefully there will be new stock of tomato and onion chutney in the NT shop, plus some items from the Fenton collection on display.

Have missed the Anita Corbin exhibition...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...