Advertisement (gone after registration)

Spanish seaside Casa. Leica MP, 50mm Summit-M ASPH, HP5Plus, Rodinal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By VictoriaC
      LEICA M7 (0.72 VF) BODY #3328314 in a set with Leica Summicron 50mm f2-M 6-Bit #4037804. BEAUTIFUL CONDITION BOXED & COMPLETE
      I’m offering for sale my Leica M7 (0.72 VF) #3328314 in the starter set with a Leica Summicron 50mm f2 -M 6-Bit #4037804 set, bought from Red Dot Cameras London. I was using this regularly, along with a number of other film bodies I have as I am a bit of a collector. I mainly shoot digital but I still run a film through it regularly just to make sure it is working well. This is a wonderful camera to use and the lens is perfect.
      The camera comes complete with all original packaging, an unused camera strap, manual and body cap and a battery which I have not left inside the camera.
      The camera is in beautiful condition with just a little bit of brass rubbing, the lens has a little cosmetic rubbing on the rim as may be seen in the photograph but the glass itself is perfect. I hope the images attest to the condition of the camera and speak for themselves. I have more photos of the camera and lens if you want to see the condition of them - the advert limits how many photos I can post.
      Priced at £2300 GBP.  Bank transfer or cash on collection from my SW London UK home (in Wandsworth). Alternatively the camera will be packaged very securely and postage will be charged extra at cost.
      Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.  Regards, Victoria

• By twogun
      Over the years I have been fortunate to be able to work and save some extra money to pursue my serious hobby of photography. During this time I've acquired an M2, M4 Black Chrome, M4-P and M6 TTL. All bodies are in excellent condition and used regularly on rotation. 
      But now .....I'm lusting after an MP Black Paint since I prefer to have a meter - - It's is not a logical thought process. Why get an MP when I already have the combined functions of an MP in all my current bodies? .......and If I decide to get it I will have to sell a few bodies to fund it fully.  So at the end would it be worth it going with an MP and sacrificing the older bodies for it?  I know this is such an objective question - and everyone's circumstances are different and I might be going thru an episode of "GAS" but looking for opinions to keep me out of it or going thru with getting an MP .
    • By Holger1
      Verkaufe neuwertiges Summilux-R 1,4/50, S7, 3-cam.
      Das Objektiv ist ohne Gebrauchsspuren, da aus einer Sammlung.
      Preis 650,-EUR     RESERVIERT        

Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU.
    • By Holger1
      Verkaufe neuwertiges Summicron-M 2,0/50, Leitz Canada incl.Gegenlichtblende und UV-Filter
      Das Objektiv ist ohne Gebrauchsspuren, da aus einer Sammlung.
      Preis 850,-EUR
      RESERVIERT
       Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU.
    • By gwpics
      While I was having coffee at my favourite place this guy was sat running his office over his cup of coffee. "Hi, it's Mike the Magician" he said down the telephone. Sadly the guy at the other end didn't seem to know who he was. I took this candid shot of him with the M240 + 50mm lens at 1600iso. I then processed it through Lightroom Classic.
      Hope you like it!
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!