Lyon One Challenge - Vote Now

andybarton

Thank you so much Andy for the perfect organization and the nice count....Congratulations to Pete and Christoph, and as well  to the 19 other photographers for this great competition!

I feel very honored to be rewarded for this challenge, in my home city, by so many excellent photographers, and thank humbly everyone who voted for “on the quai”, with a special note to the one who has been encouraging and inspiring me to photograph, not as the “partner-joining-the-Leica-challenge”,  but just as a “decisive-moment-seeker”! 

I will donate to the worldwide cancer research, which needs all our attention to progress further in the fight over cancer.

Looking forward to meting you in Sevilla !

Edited by veronique
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I've congratulated Veronique already off-line, but I like to congratulate herewith all the other winners, you all were excellent company on the day, and I look forward to the next meeting. I'd also like to thank all those who voted for my picture. And I specifically like to thank Andy for putting his organisational talent behind this Challenge!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4