Godox Remote for SL

ron777

Advertisement (gone after registration)

8 hours ago, sillbeers15 said:

No problem at all. 

Yes, you must remember that the electronic shutter deactivates flash function on camera.

I have never adjusted any flash output via camera settings. As a matter the background exposure correctness becomes lesser of an issue as compared to subject exposure (which will be filled in by flash). I tend to switch my camera to manual mode when taking portrait shots.

I would typically start off with flash set to TTL mode after setting my ISO, aperture and shutter speed settings. I will rotate the dial on my SF C1 Commander to adjust flash compensation to my requirement.

No direct hot shoe mounted situation. I believe the flash exposure EV must be controlled by one of the two dials.

Addition:

When you select TTL on left dial after attaching SF60 onto camera hot shoe, the LED display will indicate the EV range. moving the right dial will lower or increase the flash output compensation.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I have the SL2 with SF C1 trigger and SF 60 flash. Has anyone tried the MG 10 (Nissin) with the SF C1 in HSS both on TTL and Manual Modes.  I read somewhere that SF C1/MG 10 combination will work HSS only on TTL, is this correct? I would presume if it works on TTL then manual will not be a problem. Please have some input on this , Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I am a new SL2 owner coming from Sony(a73).  Used Godox xpro trigger with ad200 for off camera and godox 685 for on camera bounce flash (black foamie thing).  I’ve read that Nikon version of Godox trigger will work with sl2 to trigger my ad200.  Can I buy a Nikon version godox flash (v1 or tt600) and use on camera?  I am fine without ttl/hss, just need a small on camera flash for bounce.

truly appreciate the knowledge on this forum.

On 11/2/2020 at 9:53 AM, dileepa said:

I have the SL2 with SF C1 trigger and SF 60 flash. Has anyone tried the MG 10 (Nissin) with the SF C1 in HSS both on TTL and Manual Modes.  I read somewhere that SF C1/MG 10 combination will work HSS only on TTL, is this correct? I would presume if it works on TTL then manual will not be a problem. Please have some input on this , Thank you.

On HSS, only TTL works. Switch to Manual and the flash does not fire. Already feedback issue to Leica in Germany, but no solution offered. 

3 hours ago, Richnuntr said:

I am a new SL2 owner coming from Sony(a73).  Used Godox xpro trigger with ad200 for off camera and godox 685 for on camera bounce flash (black foamie thing).  I’ve read that Nikon version of Godox trigger will work with sl2 to trigger my ad200.  Can I buy a Nikon version godox flash (v1 or tt600) and use on camera?  I am fine without ttl/hss, just need a small on camera flash for bounce.

truly appreciate the knowledge on this forum.

Any make of flash works so long as Manual mode is selected. 

• Thanks 1