epand56

Flat Field doesn't work with OSX Mojave

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Anybody experience the same?
Before upgrading my Mac Book Air to OSX Mojave, Flat Field was working great.
This morning I updated to OSX Mojave 10.14.
After that, I had to clean some files with the Italian flag from my CV 15 V. II and (to my dismay) discovered that Flat Field wasn't working. 
It does the cleaning process, but at the end doesn't deliver the "ff" file. So, no correction at all.

Anybody here experienced the same and has a solution?
Thank you for attention.

Best regards,
Enrico

Mojave has turned out to be frustrating.  Have you contacted Ximea customer support?  (If you updated today, you should have 10.14.1, not 10.14.)  The only workable answer right now seems to be to reload High Sierra.

Hi Enrico-

Just tried running FF on some old M9 + CV15 Mk.I files on my iMac with LR Classic CC 8.0 on Mojave 10.14.1, and it worked just fine (indeed rather a lot faster than it used to, in my experience: close to "blistering" speed I'd say). 

Do you have the latest version of LR on your machine? I'm surprised if you downloaded Mojave this morning and got 10.14, as 10.14.1 came out a couple of days ago. 

Hope this helps

Jim

On 11/1/2018 at 4:00 PM, Jim-St said:

Hi Enrico-

Just tried running FF on some old M9 + CV15 Mk.I files on my iMac with LR Classic CC 8.0 on Mojave 10.14.1, and it worked just fine (indeed rather a lot faster than it used to, in my experience: close to "blistering" speed I'd say). 

Do you have the latest version of LR on your machine? I'm surprised if you downloaded Mojave this morning and got 10.14, as 10.14.1 came out a couple of days ago. 

Hope this helps

Jim

Hello Jim, yes I have the last downloadable version (6.14 maybe). I did some try and yes, it works, but while before the "ff" files would appear directly in the folder image directory, now you have to synchronize the folder. Thanks for your help.

Enrico

Hi Enrico

I assume by now you must have restarted your computer without that solving the problem. Have you looked on the Adobe forum or Lightroomforum.net (now on Victoria Bampton's site here? If no-one else is reporting the problem, the next step would probably be to reset the Preferences for LR. You can read about how to do that, and the possible knock-on effects of doing so, here. It's a bit "last ditch" but all I can suggest

Jim