• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By gwpics
      I have been in a rut lately so have posted very little. However I did shoot this a few days ago because I liked the combination of colours. I hope you think the effort was worthwhile!
      Leica M240 + 50mm Summicron-M f2 @400iso.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By chosei_funahara
      Shot on M240 won the best music director prize 2019 This is the song that we won, and written by Pete Seeger was an American folk singer and social activist. A fixture on nationwide radio in the 1940s, he also had a string of hit records during the early 1950s
    • By gwpics
      While I was having coffee at my favourite place this guy was sat running his office over his cup of coffee. "Hi, it's Mike the Magician" he said down the telephone. Sadly the guy at the other end didn't seem to know who he was. I took this candid shot of him with the M240 + 50mm lens at 1600iso. I then processed it through Lightroom Classic.
      Hope you like it!
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By wlaidlaw
      I was trying to use a 7Artisans 28/1.4 M fit lens on my M240. I went into manual lens selection, with the expectation of being able to declare it as a 28/f1.4 Summilux, only to find that this lens was not listed, unlike on my SL and CL. On checking, I found that the latest firmware release, 2.0.5.0, dates from around 20 months ago in November 2017 and does not seem to allow for a number of the latest lenses such as the 28 Summilux. I also noticed that a number of the links on Leica's download page for the M240 are dead or inactive (take you to a blank page). It would seem that the M240 is now being written out of Leica's consciousness, even though it is still listed as a current product. It cannot be a big rewrite of the firmware to add additional lenses if the firmware was well written in the first place, as this should have been allowed for.
      On the basis of past experience, it is an extremely laborious process to get Leica to listen when they have made firmware errors and/or omissions and can take up to 2 years to get these corrected, after Leica have admitted that they have made an error or omission. The GPS error on the multifunction grip is a good example of this, when GPS was pretty much disabled by an FW update error and it took 2 years for Leica to correct it, in spite of many reminders from me and others. 
      Wilson
    • By gwpics
      Children look at each other out in the city with their parents.
      Leica M240 with Zeiss 50mm Sonnar f1.5. 1/180 f8 at 320iso.
      Gerry