Two M6 an three lenses stolen in LA

chwolf

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On October 21 the following items have been stolen by breaking into my car in LA:

M6 No. 2288386

M6 titanium No. 2174903

Elmarit 1:2,8/21 mm Asph. No. 3885327

Summicron 1:2/35 mm Asph. No. 3821872

Summicron 1:2/28 mm Asph. No. 4072468

In case, someone tries to sell one of these items to you, please inform me and the police in LA.

Thank You

Christian

It happened in Hollywood on the way to Griffith observatory. Problably they check out rental cars, as the expect luggage inside the car. So it was. Three pack-backs on the rear seates. My equipment and the childrens camera, ipads and so on. Informed Leica Service Germany (where I live) and Leica store LA. Am in negotiation with my household insurance company. Maybe the pay for the damage. Fortunately l left M 10 and M 262 at home, as I wanted to shot on film this visit.

Regards, Christian

Advertisement (gone after registration)

10 hours ago, chwolf said:

It happened in Hollywood on the way to Griffith observatory. Problably they check out rental cars, as the expect luggage inside the car. So it was. Three pack-backs on the rear seates. My equipment and the childrens camera, ipads and so on. Informed Leica Service Germany (where I live) and Leica store LA. Am in negotiation with my household insurance company. Maybe the pay for the damage. Fortunately l left M 10 and M 262 at home, as I wanted to shot on film this visit.

Regards, Christian

Sorry to hear that.  I hope you are made whole financially by insurance.