• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Johnclare369
      Hi All
      I recently upgraded to the Q2 from the Q. Love it. I've been shooting Leica about three years,  I also have M10 and various lenses so I'm quite used to Leica.  However, I've just come across a problem with my Q2 and would  appreciate advice. Here's the situation:
      On the Q2 I wanted to shoot longer than 1 second exposure, so I turned the exposure wheel to 1+, then tried to increase exposure to, say 20 seconds by turning the thumbwheel, as I used to on the original Q.   I am aware of the limitations re long exposures and high ISO so I set the ISO manually to 100. The camera won't go beyond 1s exposure, however much I turn the wheel. Turning the wheel the other way it only offers me 0.6 seconds. To check it, I then set the exposure to auto (A), and went into a dark room. Again, the camera will not set the exposure to above 1s.
      It may be a fault with my camera, or I may be doing something wrong.
      Any thoughts?

JC

• By Vieri
      Strong nature and human ingenuity characterise the lagoons of the river Po's Delta in Italy. Here is a "Casone", a typical construction in Comacchio's lagoons to keep an eye on pirate fishermen. A 3-seconds exposure taken almost three years ago at sunset with Leica S (007), Leica 30-90mm Vario-Elmar-S and, as always, my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing, best regards
      Vieri