49mm UV filter in SILVER

1 hour ago, Infiniumguy said:

The interior front of the lens is black. I would think a black filter looks fine especially since the hood covers it. Good luck on your pursuit of a silver one. I also would think Leica would make filters in silver. 

They make other sizes in silver, I just can't to seem to find one in 49mm. I have 39, 46 and 60mm in silver.

You really don't want silver. I have a silver Q and have a B&W 49 in Black. If you get a silver you will have a silver outer ring a middle ring in black and then the silver filter ring. Here is mine with the black filter.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, JLE1945 said:

You really don't want silver. I have a silver Q and have a B&W 49 in Black. If you get a silver you will have a silver outer ring a middle ring in black and then the silver filter ring. Here is mine with the black filter.

You know i never even bothered to really check. I just assumed silver worked. The black seems to make sense! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JLE1945 said:

By the way if you still want one I have one and will send it to you free. Being operated on tomorrow morning so give me some time to send it.

Yours,

jlje1945@roadrunner.com

Very kind of you. I will check if silver really works. Good luck with the operation!

• 1 month later...