Wurlitzer1015

Leica Foto App Beta for IoS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Guys,

I was able to secure a license for the beta testing of the new Leica Foto App for IOS and received an email with a link to get the access code.  I downloaded the Apple Testdrive app and redeemed the access code.  Prior to doing this you are advised that the beta version will run on IOS 8 (and higher).  Since my iPhone was running IOS 10 I went ahead.  However at this point another screen opened and advised that my iPhone has an incompatible IOS and IOS 11 was required.

I tried again on another iPhone running the latest IOS from Apple but when trying to enter he code on this device I was informed the code had already been redeemed.

So a warning for others, the earlier notification saying it will work on IOS 8 is incorrect, at least 11 is needed.  So for my beta testing, "It doesn't install on anything less than IOS 11"!

Edited by Wurlitzer1015