Leica Image Shuttle with OSx 10.14 Mojave?

rsmphoto

• 1 month later...

I had EXACTLY the same problem, but now solved.

I normally have two fast SD cards in both slots, and when I went tethered I just plugged the cable into the camera and laptop (Mojave TB3) using a tether tools cable.....nothing, just the 'connect camera' screen, drove me crazy

Then, by chance, I took the lower card out, and everything leapt into life, and has been fine ever since..

Image Shuttle version 3.6 & OS10.14.1 with https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tether-Tools-CUC33R15-ORG-Tethertools-TetherPro/dp/B0794DH3RQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542902257&sr=8-4&keywords=tether+tools+cable

Worked for me

On 11/22/2018 at 10:58 AM, douglas fry said:

I had EXACTLY the same problem, but now solved.

I normally have two fast SD cards in both slots, and when I went tethered I just plugged the cable into the camera and laptop (Mojave TB3) using a tether tools cable.....nothing, just the 'connect camera' screen, drove me crazy

Then, by chance, I took the lower card out, and everything leapt into life, and has been fine ever since..

Image Shuttle version 3.6 & OS10.14.1 with https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tether-Tools-CUC33R15-ORG-Tethertools-TetherPro/dp/B0794DH3RQ/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1542902257&sr=8-4&keywords=tether+tools+cable

Worked for me

Many thanks. I've seen that issue before shooting tethered with the S, and mistakenly leaving an SD card in.

• Like 1