Ooops I bought an R9

pridbor

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have been looking to buy an R9 for a long time but didn't quite find what I wanted in price and condition. A few days ago I found one in Switzerland and quickly clicked "But it now" equivalent in German :-) 

Now the waiting begins as the seller will only send it within Switzerland so I will have it sent to my Uncle and have him send it here, or I will have to wait until next time I'm over there. So it may be a while I get it in my hands to test it out and only hope that it's in as good a condition as the seller let me believe.

Preben

• 2 weeks later...

I have been looking to buy an R9 for a long time but didn't quite find what I wanted in price and condition. A few days ago I found one in Switzerland and quickly clicked "But it now" equivalent in German :-) 

Now the waiting begins as the seller will only send it within Switzerland so I will have it sent to my Uncle and have him send it here, or I will have to wait until next time I'm over there. So it may be a while I get it in my hands to test it out and only hope that it's in as good a condition as the seller let me believe.

Preben

Oops! You've bought an R9???

There are no problems with this camera that I know of (and i've got four of them...). This is a solid and reliable camera... much more than the digital Leica offerings, which I am much more concerned about.

• Like 1