Advertisement (gone after registration)

Iceland's basaltic rocks, shaped by the power of the weather, feature incredible shapes: this is Gatklettur under the storm, a black & white image created in Iceland during a Workshop I led there in February 2018. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

SL_4820.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri
  • Like 8

Iceland's basaltic rocks, shaped by the power of the weather, feature incredible shapes: this is Gatklettur under the storm, a black & white image created in Iceland during a Workshop I led there in February 2018. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

SL_4820.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

WOW!

Vieri, your images are so mystical and fascinating that I half-expect elfin Kings to emerge from the foam

Wonderful photo

Thank you for sharing

Thank you very much for your comment Allan, glad you enjoyed it! :) Well, I had to battle the elfin Kings to take the photo... :D Or, at least I had to pass the traps they set... a path looking like a regular path with iced snow on top turned out to be hiding a very large depression with just a thin veil of ice covering a water pool, ice which of course cracked resulting in my foot being completely soaked in almost frozen water... good thing that modern tech clothes are so good, so I went on, took the picture, and by the time I was back to the car my foot were still warm (albeit wet) and all my toes are still where they belong :D :D

Best regards,

Vieri

Edited by Vieri
  • Like 1

Th

Excellent ! Worth the pain. One must go get these type of pictures. They do not come on tourist paths.

Than you very much Ali, glad you enjoyed it :) completely agree with you on the "go get them" part!

Best regards,

Vieri