Steve Bauer

Bildergalerie Leica X2/X-E

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo Leicafans, hier möchte ich eine Bildergalerie für die X2 bzw. die X-E einrichten.

Ich starte mit einer Nachtaufnahme der Chemnitzer Innenstadt und hoffe auf eine rege Beteiligung!
Blende 2.8, ISO 1600

Guest LeicaX-

Obwohl ich sie wegen Wenignutzung verkaufen will, hier ein Sommerknips:

1/800 Sek;   f/5,6;   ISO 100

Edited by LeicaX-

Guest LeicaX-

Erntefrisch heute mit der X-E im Weinberg

Reif und gelb by Jens Diercks, auf Flickr

Reif und rot by Jens Diercks, auf Flickr Edited by LeicaX-

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb leicam62003:

Neuling Testbild

Gleicher Ort vor ca. 1 Jahr, auch X2 :)

vor 3 Minuten schrieb joergel:

Gleicher Ort vor ca. 1 Jahr, auch X2 :)

meins ist schöner :)

BOchumer?

Edited by leicam62003

vor 1 Minute schrieb leicam62003:

meins ist schöner :)

BOchumer?

Pffft,

was sagst Du dazu? Auch X2 im Schloßpark :)

P.S.: Bochumer von Geburt 😀

vor 11 Minuten schrieb joergel:

Pffft,

was sagst Du dazu? Auch X2 im Schloßpark :)

P.S.: Bochumer von Geburt 😀

- Angeber :) sag ich da, mein Neid ist dir sicher - Chapeau, tolle Bild mit klasse Stimmung, sehr organische Ausstrahlung - merci!

- Beileid dann, und wir sollten wir im Cafe dort mal ein Café trinken.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb leicam62003:

- Angeber :) sag ich da, mein Neid ist dir sicher - Chapeau, tolle Bild mit klasse Stimmung, sehr organische Ausstrahlung - merci!

- Beileid dann, und wir sollten wir im Cafe dort mal ein Café trinken.

Na ja, vielen Dank :)

Können wir gerne machen.

Gruß Jörg

ich sag jetzt nicht „Schöne Sonnenbrille“. Ich sage schade,  mit den Augen wär‘s ein schönes lebendiges Portrait gewesen? 

wenn ich die Bilder so sehe und meiner bisherige Überlegung, meine neue OVP X2 wieder dem Markt zu zuführen, kommen mir wohl berechtigte Zweifel auf :(. Ich muss den Grund des Kompatibilitätsproblemes (Kamera und ich) ausfindig machen.................... schnieeef..................

vor 2 Minuten schrieb AndreasB:

das ist die tollste Halde meiner Heimat!!!!

Schönes Bild!

Danke Andreas,

ja, Hoheward hat was. Ich sollte auch mal wieder hoch :)

Gruß Jörg

Da bin ich regelmäßig, vor allem an klaren kalten Wintertagen. Vielleicht laufen wir uns da mal über den Weg.

Kennzeichen: wenig Haare und Leica CL dabei...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By gmiliotis
      Hi All
      I have a Leica X2 and I try to process  some DNG files with DxO PhotoLab 2 (Elite). It seems though that DNGs from X2 are not supported, which I find really strange and also very frustrating. Do you guys have any experience with this, how to do process your files with PhotoLab (or you just dont bother try using it....). I have paid for the product but I now thinking whether I should just cancel it while I still have time...
      Many thanks
    • By roelandinho
      The finder is in good condition. There's a little bit of dust inside, but in use the glass is clear and very bright! 
      I recently sold my X2 so now I'm selling the accessories for it as I have no use for them anymore. I'm also selling the EVF (Olympus VF-2) in another advert on this site!  
      I will be shipping from Belgium. 
    • By plantagoo
      Ich verkaufe meine Leica D-Lux 7 mit Garantie bis Dezember 2020. Gekauft habe ich die Kamera am 11.12.2018 In Stuttgart bei einem Fotofachhändler. 
      Produktionsdatum der Kamera ist 11.2018.
      Original Lieferumfang: Originalverpackung, Leica D-Lux 7, Akku, 2 USB-Netzteile (US und Europa, unbenutzt), unbenutzte Handschlaufe, unbenutzter Blitz, unbenutztes USB-Kabel, Rechnung, Papiere.
      Zusätzlich lege ich in das Paket:
      * Automatikdeckel in silber (Original Panasonic/Leica) - quasi unverzichtbar
      * Gegenlichtblende in silber (JJC) mit passendem Deckel mit Innengriffmulden - sieht stylischer aus als der Automatikdeckel... 
      * 2 Pantona Akkus
      * Baxxtar Batterie Ladegerät
      Die Kamera hat ca. 150 Auslösungen (wenn es hochkommt).
      Die Kamera ist technisch und optisch natürlich top und m.E. von einem Neugerät nicht zu unterscheiden, da auf dem Display ab der ersten Sekunde ein hochwertiges Schutzglas von Brotect angebracht ist.
      Abholung bei einer Tasse Kaffee/Tee im Rhein-Main Gebiet nähe Hanau ist natürlich gerne möglich.
      Der Preis für das Komplettpaket ist 980 EUR incl. voll versichertem DHL Versand.
      Ich habe schon viel online/hier verkauft. Bisher waren alle Käufer zufrieden. Weitere Referenzen nenne ich gerne per PN.
      Fragen? Fragt gerne per PN.
      Bitte beachten: Ich möchte nicht tauschen. Ich lege nicht zurück. Ich biete keine Ratenzahlung an. Es handelt sich um einen Privatverkauf. Keine Garantie oder Gewährleistung durch mich, keine Rücknahme.

• By Donut
      The X1 was, if I recall, the first true compact, fixed lens APSC camera. The X2 improved upon that and the X113 was a dream. But that was in 2014, and its ISO performance and AF speed could do with what would be a much update. 
      Leica has mentioned that the CL is an effective replacement for the X series. The beautiful sensor produces images very close to that of the M; its AF speed is now reasonably fast; and the size and dimensions - especially when used with the 18mm - is certainly X sized. And let's not forget that beautiful viewfinder. 
      However, I would argue that the CL does not offer the same straightforward, no nonsense manual simplicity of the X series, which is what set the X apart from everything else. Those beautifully engraved and dedicated aperture and shutter speed dials made its operation effortless. While I did try the CL, and was impressed by the image quality, I did find the non-labelled, multi functional top dials something of a pain, and often found that, while in busy areas, the dials could inadvertently change the settings, which was a constant source of frustration. 
      In this respect, I personally hope that we will see either a CL 2 that adopts the X operational philosophy, or alternatively, a new X3. I would be fine with the return of the 2.8 Elmarit, the 1.7 Summilux, or if they somehow managed to cram a collapsible Summicron into an X2 sized body, then that that would be wonderful. Make that collapsible Summicron a manual pull out and you have something that would probably be more robust and nostalgically charming. 
      In a recent interview, Leica did say that they were not ruling out the possibility of a fixed lens APSC compact camera, but it would depend on whether or not there is clamour for it. What say you?

• By jonatdonuts
      My second digital Leica was an X 113, which I loved. Perfect lens, lovely body, simple controls; everything was wonderful apart from the ISO performance beyond 1600, blown highlights, and mediocre autofocus. 

I had high hopes for the new CL, and though it seems to have addressed these issues, ergonomically it just doesn't sit well with me.

I have been told that the CL is looking to take over the X line, which from a marketing point of view makes sense, but it does now leave Leica photographers who want only the purest form of controls with just the M and Q lines - and both of these are a little too bulky for the pocket. 

In light of this gap, I still believe there is a niche for a new, small X. Think of the X2 in size and controls, but with a TL2 sensor, and a 35mm or 50mm collapsible Summicron lens. Then replace the back screen with the ISO dial, and up top place a viewfinder in the same fashion as the VIDOM. 

The X-D if you will. 

Add a IIIg selfie timer lever on the front for good measure, and I think it might do quite well. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy