I love my T/TL/TL2

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I noticed many other sections of the forum have a 'show your'  thread but there wasn't one in the T forum.. so as my first thread, I thought I'd start one.

Obviously the T is unique in design and therefore a stunning piece of kit, we all know what our Ts look like but we don't know what yours looks like or what adapted lenses you have on your cameras - got vintage glass or a massive zoom on your T? Then lets see that baby  ;)

So show us your T TL or TL2 and a description of your lens/case/straps etc..  might help give people ideas on new lenses/accessories they can chase on that auction forum we all know.

I don't have an adapter for my Voigt Nokton yet - as soon as I get one  I'll add a new pic.

:)

35697653804_a4e74461fc_n.jpg

Leica T by mmanda withers, on Flickr

Edited by mmanda
  • Like 4

It is indeed a great design the two zooms, 18-56 and 55-135 also work very well with the camera. I hope that will be so on the next camera said to be coming later in the year with a viewfinder added. That is what I am waiting for.

It is indeed a great design the two zooms, 18-56 and 55-135 also work very well with the camera. I hope that will be so on the next camera said to be coming later in the year with a viewfinder added. That is what I am waiting for.

I must say I'll be on the sidelines hoping that comes along too. In the meantime i picked up a cheap T to learn how to use and make sure I like the system :)  

Amanda; mine is bigger than yours! :D

Just to show you the versatility of this beautiful camera.

T + Angenieux 35-70 mm

p1392667929-5.jpg

T + Nikkor 17-55 mm 

p2465549206-5.jpg

But the Leica TL zooms are much smaller and well balanced with the camera! Although, not very fast glasses!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Louis
  • Like 3

Yes Louis but mine are older  :)  or shorter than yours!! :D

Happy pictures.

T with Summicron 5cm.f:2 and corresponding viewfinder

T with MS Optical 35 f:3.5 with corresponding viewfinder

• Like 6

Sorry my friend and everyone else, but for this weekend, mine is bigger!  :p

• Like 6

T + 35 1.4 FLE

• Like 2

T+ 35 1.4 TL taken w SL + R 60 2.8 macro

• Like 3

Love that shot Rob with the lurking lenses in the background! I'm watching auctions for the 135 after your recommendation too :)

Works well with the lenses I have 28mm, 50, 90 + 135 all M glass and fitted with the adaptor of course. The 135 and the Macro (collapsible)  90mm lens being really great with the T series cameras.

Works well with the lenses I have 28mm, 50, 90 + 135 all M glass and fitted with the adaptor of course. The 135 and the Macro (collapsible)  90mm lens being really great with the T series cameras.

I think my next one will be the 135 for the reach... I've got the 23mm and a 40mm Nokton.  So that'll have to do for now. I need to get using it.. shame the weather is sooo bad here tonight, i was going to go out and shoot some lights and stuff (I'm on night shift) but its there's an antarctic breeze blowing up to Melbourne brrrr 

I think my next one will be the 135 for the reach... I've got the 23mm and a 40mm Nokton.  So that'll have to do for now. I need to get using it.. shame the weather is sooo bad here tonight, i was going to go out and shoot some lights and stuff (I'm on night shift) but its there's an antarctic breeze blowing up to Melbourne brrrr 

I could enjoy some "Antarctic breeze" just about now to alleviate the weather in my neighborhood. :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

T + Angenieux 35-70 mm

p1392667929-5.jpg

T + Nikkor 17-55 mm 

p2465549206-5.jpg

But the Leica TL zooms are much smaller and well balanced with the camera! Although, not very fast glasses!

attachicon.gifcompare2onlineB.jpg

how did u install does straps? need some help to change the original rubber straps