untitled

Guest carolina

Guest carolina

thank you Leicaman for looking and commenting.Exhibit, I wish (sort of). I simply take pictures out of a personal obscession. I have a day job that keeps me in film. By the way are you JRM reincarnated? ( your image and writing style resemble his) If not I apologise for my mix up. Carolina

Indeed I am, this was the silly name" designated" to me..not sure if I can change it.

On the other hand, I know my renewed presence has "crimped " some peoples styles, for that I apologize... "Lord what have I done to so offend thee?"..guess they will have to do what they have always done "navigate silently around" the sickening posts.

Of course people "know" its JMR....I just haven't made any effort to "customize" the profile.

Regards, Leica Mann:)

Guest carolina

sometimes the written word lacks the nuance and subtlety of the spoken word, and it lacks the visual cues that come from face to face conversation. Leicaman no offence was meant. Carolina

Actually, the remark is far from being directed at you in any way, sorry for the misunderstanding. It is an "out loud" remark about the "politics" in this and the older forum.

How ? So people, instead of actually "communicating"...use all kinds of "back door" ..non- action...sort of the "Tao of Sensorship and Dis approval. Sensorship, cold shoulder and disapproval through...expert avoidance.

In sum, its sucks and is infantile and egotistic, but what can you do. This is a very common experience in "Art Circles"..photography is no exception.

It would be for example : I see you at the "joint expose" at the Photo Gallery" and I go to extreme lengths not to see you or say hello and most of all , it would cause me grievous pain to be courteous in any way..thats the manner of 'politics " I am talking about..and it has nothing to do with you except that, they have never commented on your photographs either...ok maybe once in 3,000 or so posts.

Regards, Leica mann:)