Ric66

tl2 overexposure at 6400 iso only?

I am finding my TL2 is repeatedly overexposing, only at 6400 iso?

I have tried 2 lenses, all exposure modes, neutral contrast and variable contrast subjects and it’s repeatable. Firmware version is 1.4.

If I put the iso at any other setting I get a good exposure.

Can anyone else replicate this?

Edited by Ric66

Hi!

i have had exactly the same behaviour with my TL2. Latest yesterday. My firmware is still 1.4, i think i must go up to 1.5 to see if it solves the problem. This overexposure is big, nearly two steps. I stumbled into it when i raised my ISO to 6400 from 3200. I took it back to 3200, problems solved, at least for the moment. Lens, Macro-Elmarit-TL. Do you still have this problem?

Hi - I am afraid I no longer have the camera as I returned it and have switched to the CL. I did not want to wait to see if the next TL2  firmware release fixed the issue. Hopefully the recent firmware release will fix it. 

Am 29.10.2018 um 09:37 schrieb Origokonst:

Hi!

i have had exactly the same behaviour with my TL2. Latest yesterday. My firmware is still 1.4, i think i must go up to 1.5 to see if it solves the problem. This overexposure is big, nearly two steps. I stumbled into it when i raised my ISO to 6400 from 3200. I took it back to 3200, problems solved, at least for the moment. Lens, Macro-Elmarit-TL. Do you still have this problem?

According to Leica the ISO6400 problem was addressed with FW 1.5.