1. gwpics

gwpics

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lookbook
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Leica M MONOCHROM 246 | Elmar-M 1:3.8/24 ASPH.
    • By gwpics
      From todays trip into town for coffee this morning, the first one for a while for various reasons.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit-M f2.5.
      Gerry

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By BlackDoc
      in short:
      Beginning of autumn
    • By gwpics
      I am slowly managing to get out more now, ands back in my usual coffee shop yesterday. I couldn't resist taking a candid image of this young lady at the counter because of her height. She must have been about 1.8 metres.
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit f2.5 @ 1250 iso. 1/250 @ f2.8 and post-processed in Lightroom Classic.
      Gerry

• By gwpics
      It was great to finally be able to get out to my favourite cafe yesterday and drink coffee with a friend I haven't seen since Christmas. I have been having problems with my knee and have found walking almost impossible but thankfully I am just using one stick now.
      This is one image I grabbed whilst sat outside the cafe in the beautiful sunshine
      Leica M240 + 35mm Summarit f2.5
      Gerry