Alan Philpotts

Upload your Pictures here - Hier bitte Eure Bilder hochladen

Barnack Challenge #35 - Lines / Linien

Bis zum 12. August könnt Ihr hier Eure Fotos hochladen. Bitte dabei die Kamera sowie das verwendete Objektiv angeben.

You have until August 12th to submit your entries. When doing so kindly mention the combination of camera and lens used.

Best wishes / Grüße

Alan

This is my first attempt at entering a Barnack Challenge.

Shadows from window blinds thrown onto the door and carpet.

Taken with a 1932 Leica 2 with 1939 almost mint condition 50mm Elmar, on FP4 in Rodinal, printed on Ilford Multigrade glossy and then scanned.

Hello bags27. Both your images are nice representations of the "Barnack Challenge'. Regrettably, to qualify for entry in the Challenge, the images must be made on a Leica Screw Thread (LTM) camera body. Any lens that fits the camera is acceptable.

Consequently, I am compelled to delete you two images, but do urge you to maybe acquire such a camera as they are very reasonably priced and deliver a whole new world of fun, including the Barnack Challenge. Thank you for showing interest in the competition and hope you just might venture back next time, with the appropriate camera.

Hello bags27. Both your images are nice representations of the "Barnack Challenge'. Regrettably, to qualify for entry in the Challenge, the images must be made on a Leica Screw Thread (LTM) camera body. Any lens that fits the camera is acceptable.

Consequently, I am compelled to delete you two images, but do urge you to maybe acquire such a camera as they are very reasonably priced and deliver a whole new world of fun, including the Barnack Challenge. Thank you for showing interest in the competition and hope you just might venture back next time, with the appropriate camera.

thanks so much! I guess I didn't read the instructions and wondered into the wrong challenge! thanks again for your work here.

The deadline for posting entries has passed so this thread is closed.  

Please do not post further entries here because they will not qualify.

Please cast your vote here: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/287464-please-vote-here-bitte-hier-abstimmen/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Die Frist für die Buchung von Einträgen ist vergangen, so dass dieser Thread geschlossen ist.

Bitte posten Sie hier keine weiteren Einträge, da sie sich nicht qualifizieren.

Bitte werfen Sie Ihre Stimme: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/287464-please-vote-here-bitte-hier-abstimmen/

Regards / Grüße

Alan