Palette Gear soon to support Capture One 11

squaxor

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just received access to the new Beta version of Palette Gear's new software that properly supports controlling Capture One 11.

Palette Gear is a set of programmable buttons, knobs and sliders which can be mapped to replace keyboard commands in mostly video, sound and photography software. They aren't necessary as such, but I prefer using them to my keyboard when I have a lot of photo or video editing.

Here's the video that I think is of the old beta, which didn't support the sliders. That has been remedied in the new version.

Since Adobe seems to be pushing everyone into their Lightroom subscription, I decided to buy Capture One. I heard about it on Thorsten Overgaard's blog. I used his code to get 10% off – AMBOVERGAARD.

To get access to the Palette Gear Capture One beta you need to 'Submit a ticket' and Andy will probably send you a link to download the beta.

For the record, I have no connection, financial or otherwise, to any of these companies.

maxresdefault.jpg

ppc1015_pre_01.jpg?itok=1vHmsQk8