Sign in to follow this  
squaxor

Palette Gear soon to support Capture One 11

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I just received access to the new Beta version of Palette Gear's new software that properly supports controlling Capture One 11.

Palette Gear is a set of programmable buttons, knobs and sliders which can be mapped to replace keyboard commands in mostly video, sound and photography software. They aren't necessary as such, but I prefer using them to my keyboard when I have a lot of photo or video editing.

Here's the video that I think is of the old beta, which didn't support the sliders. That has been remedied in the new version.

Since Adobe seems to be pushing everyone into their Lightroom subscription, I decided to buy Capture One. I heard about it on Thorsten Overgaard's blog. I used his code to get 10% off – AMBOVERGAARD.

To get access to the Palette Gear Capture One beta you need to 'Submit a ticket' and Andy will probably send you a link to download the beta.

For the record, I have no connection, financial or otherwise, to any of these companies.

/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://www.popphoto.com/sites/popphoto.com/files/styles/655_1x_/public/ppc1015_pre_01.jpg?itok=1vHmsQk8&key=3d93734fdaa56edcac67ab38b7fee1fc2225ee77447a94056df876c5f16276ad">

I love Pallete Gear for post processing, it’s not perfect but it’s amazing to be able to make adjustments without having to look at what control I am using.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joshjeremyphoto
      Whenever I use the in camera filters they don't stay on when I upload the RAW to Lightroom. The preview of the image shows it with the ffilter but when I click on it it goes back to normal where there is no filter applied. Please help. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Anthony C
      Hi,
      I have both a Leica Q and a D-Lux 7 and I use Lightroom to edit my pics. I have quite a bit of purchased presets as well.
      With the Q, no issue at all.
      With the D-Lux, even though my picture are taken in colour and imported in RAW format, some of the presets think the picture is black and white and show me options only in B&W. I have to manually go to the Colour option and click on it to see what the reworked photo looks in colour.
      Anyone with the same issue ? Thanks.
    • By maxsimkammerer
      Update 26. November 2019: Das hier ehemals verlinkte Forum existiert nicht mehr.
      Im Systemkamera-Forum gibt es aber jetzt ein eigenes deutsches Capture One Forum
    • By erniethemilk
      I'm not a heavy user of Lightroom CC, I tend to use it simply for easy processing of the odd photo on my phone or iPad.
      I've noticed the Monochrome profile for my M10-P is missing. I have the colour profile, not the monochrome option.
      Works perfectly on Lightroom Classic on my desktop, just missing on LR CC.
      Anyone any clues as to why and how I put it right.
      Thanks
    • By AMcB
      Hi all,
      I wanted to raise some concerns about the colour rendering of my M10P's DNG files by Capture One. 
      I am currently using Capture One 12. About to upgrade to 20. 
      I have seen some comments on here already that the M10 ICC profile is way oversaturated. I have been using the DNG File Neutral setting instead. 
      Something that has been bugging me is that when looking at photos shot in shadow, Capture One has removed almost all of the colour from the dark areas of the picture. It's pretty much like looking at a black and white photograph. I have found that this is a particularly an issue with any red in the shadow - Capture One pretty much removes it entirely.
      I am finding this to be a particular nuisance when trying to lift detail out of the shadows, only to find that there is no colour in the shadows. 
      Has anyone else encountered this issue and has anyone found a fix that they might be able to help me out with?
      Cheers