Where to buy a 7artisans 35mm f2?

nutmeg

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi everyone,

I have am receiving an M9 and want to start making 35mm pictures in our holidays, in two weeks.

After reading many threads I have stayed on the 7artisans 35mm f2 wich seems to offer many things I'm looking for

_35mm

_a compact size

_bokeh pleasing enough for occasional portraits 

_not expensive

This lens seems to be out of stock everywhere or the shipping time is to risky to order..

Do you guys have any idea of where to get one delivered soon in Germany?

Benjamin

7 artisans is not the best but at least not bad, especially compared with the price.

I'm using 7 Artisans 1.1/50 on my M9-P as backup.

Even in China it still takes time to order. I will return China for summer vacation next week, if you need help, pls let me know.

• Like 1

7 artisans is not the best but at least not bad, especially compared with the price.

I'm using 7 Artisans 1.1/50 on my M9-P as backup.

Even in China it still takes time to order. I will return China for summer vacation next week, if you need help, pls let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Actually I was expecting having it soon in order to train a bit. It's going to be my very first shots on a Rangefinder!

This lens seems to be hard to find on the used market too..

It just came out so used is a bit unreasonable at this point. The 50mm 1.1 still isn't abundant used and that's been out for quite a bit longer.

Looking on eBay UK, there are some sellers who might ship to you in a reasonable time and that's probably your best bet. 

Also, this should be moved to the M Lenses section.

Edited by Hello

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You could still make it, perhaps with another lens.

If you could find it locally - used Color Skopar 35 2.5. 

All four "_" are better with Skopar. 

If you have access to ebay.com instead of .de order one from Japan. My fastest deliveries were from Japan. Three days in door to door (Japan, Canada).

Or if you could find locally Jupiter-12 with ltm adapter. They are cheap by price, but OK if you need 35mm lens ASAP.

Check locally for Summaron 35 3.5 they are not the best optically, but one of the best M lenses in build.