TL2 - manual focus enlarged view with non leica lenses?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello,

I recently acquired a TL2 to back up my CL. I am using an Hartblei double shifter adapter in L-Eos mount for my architectural work. While on the CL I can get manual focus enlarged view, I can not figure out if there is a way to get it on the TL2.

Thank you, Giulio

Giulio,

Same with me.   It worked for a couple of days, then yesterday instead of magnification, it became ISO???   I have repeatedly tried to program the 'left wheel'...  I set it with 6 items, one being magnify focus aid'  ...but I can not understand how to choose the option I want for the wheel??.  It seems to always come up with something else???   

Can anyone list the steps that are necessary??

Thanks in advance,

Rick

• Like 1

Frozen,

I still must be missing a step? It goes back to the ‘pick 6 list..

Btw, the focus magnify works fine when I have the native 18-56 mounted with manual focus!??

Rick

Edited by RickP
  • Like 1

Hi Rick,

Did you hit [set] in the left wheel menu.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Then after you have exited the menus , from normal photo taking it should bring the panel up when you make tap

Donald.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Donald,

Thanks for the actual photos of the LCD .. this is the sort of help I need. However, I still see no choice as to which of the 6 ‘on items’ will show as current. How do I get from ‘set on the ‘left wheel’ menu to choosing focus aid? Feeling rather stupid now, it actually worked when I first loaded in the 1.4 firmware! It just changed from focus aid to ISO for some reason yesterday.

Rick

At Last .. finally got it .. it never occurred to me to press the little square that usually shows f stop with native lenses. I didn’t know that was what you guys meant when you said press the left icon. Oh well I am a little slow these days.

Thanks again.

Rick

Edited by RickP
  • Like 1