Kodak Pro Image 100 to be released in Europe

StS

just bought a roll last week...will use it next week :)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I have some, but not used it yet. They sell it at Maco direct... and have been selling it for a while !

Indeed, this film was available from somewhere in 2017 but only at Macodirect. It's a good shop and they are for some products ahead of other vendors. I hope the film becomes now available in my country to avoid shipping costs. In the past (2003-2004) I used most Fujifilm Superia 100 ISO but that was discontinued and as far I know only Lomography has 100 ISO color negative film. 

Best

Edited by rjans

Belgium, and I just had a look at Retrocamera and the film is available. I know them, it's a very good shop with great support and good prices. Have to admit it has been a while that I ordered some film or other items from them (free shipping from 75€ to Belgium and the Netherlands). Should visit their website more frequent. Good to know because I still have a Minilux Zoom Bogner edition kit (max. shutter speed 1/250) that likes 100 ISO film in very sunny conditions, although Portra 160 is also usable. 

Best

Edited by rjans

I've used this for a couple of years having spotted it on eBay and brought five from Malaysia to try.  Thought it was so good for the money I brought another ten.  Must be becoming more available as they had it at my local Camara fair a couple of weeks ago and a number of UK retailers now seem to have it in stock.  I've posted a few images in the 'I Like Film' thread in the past and there is a Flickr group here https://www.flickr.com/groups/96466389@N00/pool/ if you would like to see more example images.

One example which I think I have posted previously in the film tread.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Well worth ago I think.

Edited by Bobitybob
  • Like 5