M262 framelines?

Ok thanks, I recently bought the m262 and use a summicron c 40 mm that's been modified to show 35 mm framelines and it seems it does. Are you even able to see the 28 mm framelines? I can just about to see the 35 lines... not wearing glasses and need to tilt my head to see what's happening outside the frame

Thanks again!!

Depend on the finder type (.68 on M262) and one's eye configuration, 28mm framelines can be seen or not.

I use 28mm lenses on my M with confidence for long time with practices, this came itself.

The same is true if finder blockage with big front lens (the worse is MATE 28-35-50 !), just imagine the "blind portion".

I can see the 28mm frame lines on the M-D typ 262 (.68x viewfinder magnification) just a tiny bit more easily than I could see them on the M9 or any of my M6 or M4-P cameras (.72x viewfinder magnification). It's good enough for casual shooting with a 28mm lens, but for more precise framing I fit the Leica Universal Wide Angle Viewfinder (Frankenfinder) or just switch to a TTL viewing camera. 

43175818191_e2d9853065_o.jpg