Does your steering wheel do all this?

stuny

Advertisement (gone after registration)

In the window at the Ferrari boutique/showroom at Park Avenue and 55th Street in Manhattan

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 8

I can identify that it's an F1 unit by the DRS light. And I recognize N (neutral), P (pit speed limiter) and R (radio). "OV" I believe to be the "overtake" button (or "push to pass" on an IndyCar), and the OIL button is the secondary oil pump. And of course the various driving modes, fuel maps, brake controls and endless permutations of same across the bottom half of the wheel.

Perhaps Kimi's wheel from last year, Stuart?

Graham, Dirk, Mike, Jacques, Bill, Jaap, Allen, Alan & Nigel -

:D  :D .  Thank you, and I think it's the same model (if not same wheel) as Kimi's from last year.  I'll have to check the next time I'm in the neighborhood, but not this week since we're in the midst of a prolonged heat wave which will last at least through Thursday.

• 1 month later...

In the window at the Ferrari boutique/showroom at Park Avenue and 55th Street in Manhattan

Best anti-theft device ever! How would you like to try to figure all that out when the police sirens are wailing and coming your way? ...!!