New firmware for m10 arrived

MyLeicaWorld

I am sure Leica will let us know when it is ready. Most exciting thing is 'Spot the new lens' in the profile list.

Sorry to spoil the fun, but nowadays new lenses don’t get put into the profile list (as they are all 6 bit coded). So that spiffing new 40mm Noctilux will have to remain a secret until it finally arrives!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Sorry to spoil the fun, but nowadays new lenses don’t get put into the profile list (as they are all 6 bit coded). So that spiffing new 40mm Noctilux will have to remain a secret until it finally arrives!

Sooo,investors of Noctilux 50/.95 should consider selling it now :)

• Like 1

Please post links to Leica only, if and when it becomes available. Pre-release files are, at best, pilfered betaware, at worst, well... :rolleyes: .In neither case will the upload be supported by Leica if anything goes wrong.

• Like 2

Not following you!!! :huh:

OH!

That was in jest for Jono ,stating about firmware update for 40 noctilux;any how with updated Noctilux75/1.25 ,i do expect leica will  likely consider

releasing a 35 or 40 mm Noctilux lens.

• Like 1

OH!

That was in jest for Jono ,stating about firmware update for 40 noctilux;any how with updated Noctilux75/1.25 ,i do expect leica will  likely consider

releasing a 35 or 40 mm Noctilux lens.

Now I follow....!!

A new firmware-version will not be published and shall not be spread via private links.

Everybody should be cautious not to use any "inofficial" sources endangering the camera's functions. 

Thanks, I wonder where the Leica store employee got his information or what the file was he linked?