Jump to content
Vieri

Harry Benz straps for Leica cameras

Recommended Posts

Ladies and gentlemen,

 
today I published my review of Harry Benz amazing straps for Leica cameras (Harry Benz also produces straps for any camera, of course). You can read the article following the link below:
 
 
Hope you'll find it interesting, thanks for reading. Best regards,
 
Vieri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also thank you for the review which made me have a closer look at "The Brogue" and finally ordering one. Having it now for approx 2 weeks I am happy to report that one can trust Vieri's review;) Besides the fact that I am very happy with "look &feel" of the strap and its usability, I want to point out that Harry is very responsive during the ordering and delivery process (which takes some time...).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, EddieCheddar said:

Greetings. 

Your link to your review doesn’t seem to work.

Just letting you know.  

I've had the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harry's straps are fantastic in every way. He makes color options for everyone and the quality is top notch. I find the quality better than all the others and I have tried so many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2018 at 10:05 PM, Bill W said:

Thanks for the review Vieri.

You are very welcome Bill, glad to be of help :)

On 11/24/2018 at 2:02 PM, hofo100 said:

Also thank you for the review which made me have a closer look at "The Brogue" and finally ordering one. Having it now for approx 2 weeks I am happy to report that one can trust Vieri's review;) Besides the fact that I am very happy with "look &feel" of the strap and its usability, I want to point out that Harry is very responsive during the ordering and delivery process (which takes some time...).

Thank you very much, I am glad you are enjoying your strap! :)

On 11/25/2018 at 4:06 PM, EddieCheddar said:

Greetings. 

Your link to your review doesn’t seem to work.

Just letting you know.  

 

On 11/26/2018 at 12:55 PM, lanetomlane said:

I've had the same problem.

I am sorry for the inconvenience, the problem should be now fixed :)

On 11/28/2018 at 6:06 PM, dkmoore said:

Harry's straps are fantastic in every way. He makes color options for everyone and the quality is top notch. I find the quality better than all the others and I have tried so many.

I completely agree with you - Harry Benz's straps are just wonderful :)

Best regards,

Vieri

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×