Louis

Florida orange...

Louis..! You have the talent for attracting women, I must confess. Had it been me taking photos of all these women, I would be grounded or in timeout....!

Graham, Bill and Robert, thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Robert, if you like the heath and the sun, Florida is perfect. But I confess, a cool breeze is sometimes welcome.

Edited by Louis

Florida orange.

Georgia peach.

Texas rose.

You have an admirable garden, Louis.

Cool shot and colors.

Florida orange.

Georgia peach.

Texas rose.

You have an admirable garden, Louis.

Cool shot and colors.

Very soon, we are starting the hurricane season... Now that I am in Florida, I am planning to experience it at home without evacuation.

Further photo opportunities  Louis?

Further photo opportunities  Louis?

lol

As I said in my instagram that you can find the link below; " My eyes search and my camera register!"

Actually, I changed that statement to something else now.

Very confident young woman, Louis, and set within a vintage Florida color scheme. I like it. She's got a Janet Jacksonian smile. 

Greetings from Rome,

Thomas

Thomas, how nice to see you around. I hope you will keep posting here; there are some really good folks here.

Actually, that Florida orange was the Italian Fendi boutique, and the girl was, indeed, very sure of herself and comfortable before a camera.

Thomas, how nice to see you around. I hope you will keep posting here; there are some really good folks here.

Actually, that Florida orange was the Italian Fendi boutique, and the girl was, indeed, very sure of herself and comfortable before a camera.

Hi Louis, 

I'll post when I can. Bought a big S006 plus lenses recently, so maybe I'll have something over the summer to show for my troubles. Meanwhile, I just put together a Rome image gallery (non-Leica), take a look if you please: http://hahn.zenfolio.com/rome_18 . I'll be here for another week, then Paris for ten days. 

Ciao!

Thomas

Lovely lady, colours and composition are excellent

Stefan

Stefan, thank you very much. Today, I was surprised to receive an email,from LFI, informing me that they chose this shot for their portraits gallery!