Florida orange...

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Leica CL + Vario Elmar-T, 18-56

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

Graham, Bill and Robert, thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Robert, if you like the heath and the sun, Florida is perfect. But I confess, a cool breeze is sometimes welcome. ;) Very soon, we are starting the hurricane season and I am waiting to see how it would really be then. As you can recall, “Irma” made some major destructions last year and I could only follow it on my TV, in the safety of Washington.... Now that I am in Florida, I am planning to experience it at home without evacuation. :D

Edited by Louis

Further photo opportunities  Louis? :)

lol

As I said in my instagram that you can find the link below; " My eyes search and my camera register!" ;)

Actually, I changed that statement to something else now. ;)

Very confident young woman, Louis, and set within a vintage Florida color scheme. I like it. She's got a Janet Jacksonian smile. 

Greetings from Rome,

Thomas

Thomas, how nice to see you around. I hope you will keep posting here; there are some really good folks here.

Actually, that Florida orange was the Italian Fendi boutique, and the girl was, indeed, very sure of herself and comfortable before a camera. :)

• Like 1

Thomas, how nice to see you around. I hope you will keep posting here; there are some really good folks here.

Actually, that Florida orange was the Italian Fendi boutique, and the girl was, indeed, very sure of herself and comfortable before a camera. :)

Hi Louis, 

I'll post when I can. Bought a big S006 plus lenses recently, so maybe I'll have something over the summer to show for my troubles. Meanwhile, I just put together a Rome image gallery (non-Leica), take a look if you please: http://hahn.zenfolio.com/rome_18 . I'll be here for another week, then Paris for ten days. 

Ciao!

Thomas

• Like 1