CL and TL- the MACRO Image Thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

With the recent civil unrest here in the Seattle area, we've experienced first time curfew in our neighborhood. Along with COVID-19, we just decided/ to stay home for a while. Luckily I just made a hanging basket with assorted flowers I bought 3 days ago, I got to play my Summicon-M 50 v.2 and ELPRO.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dancing bee pal's precision has improved, making it a bit easier to catch him in action . . .    CL with 180mm APO-Elmarit-R + APO-Extender-R 2X . . .    Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

I notice a lot of Macro interest of late. Let's start a Macro image thread.   CL - Vario-Elmar 105-280R. ISO 3200     Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!       The only rule for the thread:   Photographs of small items larger than life size,  taken with the CL or TL     Please state lens and method (i.e., macro lens ,or short

apo macro elmarit 60/2.8asph -f/6.3 Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Leica TL2+18-56+Elpro2:

• 2 weeks later...

really liking the new Sigma f/2.8 70 macro on the CL. These are all delphiniums that miraculously survived the winter. Essentially OOC with auto in CR.

• 2 weeks later...