Time for another London meet?

Susie

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi Guys,

Is it about time we got together for another meet?  I must admit  I don't think my bank balance could stand another bout of GAS following the last one we had, but I'm happy to risk it!

Susie

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Sorry for having been quiet these last few days, but other matters have kept me occupied.

Well, as no one else has stepped up to the  mark I suppose I should try to organize things!

Four date that I can make and suggest for your comments are:

30th June, 14thJuly, 4th August and the 18th August, all Saturdays. If you can PM me with the four dates in your order of preference, I'll pick the favourite.

As for a meeting place how about the Westminster area?  I know we have been there before, but there are some new things to see there, and also I am sure we could locate a Leica dealer somewhere!

Best wishes,

Susie

Susie

• Like 2

Hi Guys,

Sorry for having been quiet these last few days, but other matters have kept me occupied.

Well, as no one else has stepped up to the  mark I suppose I should try to organize things!

Four date that I can make and suggest for your comments are:

30th June, 14thJuly, 4th August and the 18th August, all Saturdays. If you can PM me with the four dates in your order of preference, I'll pick the favourite.

As for a meeting place how about the Westminster area?  I know we have been there before, but there are some new things to see there, and also I am sure we could locate a Leica dealer somewhere!

Best wishes,

Susie

Susie

Thanks Susie.  Well, I did organise the last one :D.  FYI, a few potential attendees will be in the Netherlands on the weekend of 30 Jun/1 Jul for a Leica meet. I can only do 14 Jul of the dates offered.

Aah, okay John, thanks for that, I had forgotted about the Netherlands meet,

Shall we make the dates 14th July, 4th, 18th and 25th August then?

Susie

Thanks Susie. I can do 14 Jul and 25 Aug

• 2 weeks later...