NIK Collection Upgrade coming soon

Advertisement (gone after registration)

runs perfectly fine on 10.13.4...from inside LR / C1 and also standalone

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

???? I've updated LR & PS several times without affecting SFX.

It actually might not have been SFX but possibly Sharpener Pro, which I use all the time. When I updated PS from 17.0.0 to something newer, I seem to recall that the previews no longer worked and I could only cure the problem by stepping back. I haven't tried any updates since because it is a pain to lose functionality when everything is currently working and I use PS every day for work.

• Like 1

The "new" NIK is out. £33 (ex. VAT) seems a reasonable cost if they have fully debugged the software and made it properly compatible with the latest Mac oS and Photoshop 2018.

But the 'old' free Nik from Google is compatible with Photoshop 2018? Copy and paste it into Plugins from the earlier version of PS.

I have just upgraded my NIK Collection.

The first thing that happened is that they didn't send me any activation codes and although I have asked for support, I got no response at all and eventually I had to call somebody who said it wasn't her job and she gave me an email. I emailed them and got a reference number generated automatically but since then nothing.

I installed the demo version and as Andrew Barton as suggested above, it is buggy, it crashes my Photoshop and various elements which were working perfectly before are now no longer working.

My advice to people thinking of upgrading Nik collection is that they shouldn't risk it because it will destroy their old versions.

If you don't have a copy already installed then by all means go ahead and install the demo version because there is nothing to damage – but you will probably find that some elements simply aren't working.

So far it's complete rubbish – and their customer response is rubbish.